This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
This website disclaimer was created using a disclaimer template from Website Law.
(3) Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(4) Licence to use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website
(c) show any material from the website in public
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
(f) redistribute material from this website
(5) Limitation and Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire Agreement
(8) Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(9) Our Details
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. TCC proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any termination of your membership of the forum.
4. You agree and guarantee that any information you place upon the site is original to you and does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any other person.
5. TCC does not claim any rights of ownerships over the content you place upon the site. You retain all ownership rights to the content you place upon the site. However, you will allow the TCC to use that content.
6. By providing content you agree that TCC may use it, copy it and make any part of it available on the site, other internet sites or other communications mediums, or any other means of communication in any format.
7. You grant TCC a non exclusive world wide irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, alter, store, sell and sublicense the content you place upon the site for such purposes as TCC may require in its absolute discretion.
or acting on your behalf.
and conditions and are incorporated into these terms.
10. Without prejudice to the generality of clauses 5, 6 and 7 above, personal information you are asked to supply or that you supply voluntarily as part of registration or use of the site will be used by TCC and its subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors to administer your membership or application for membership, to make decisions about whether the content you post to the site should be accepted, rejected or used and TCC may also at its sole discretion disclose this information to the Police, regulatory bodies, any relevant third party, or any legal advisors in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of these terms by you or otherwise, where required by law.
11. Personal information you supply, together with the content you post to the site and your application data will be seen by other users of the site and you shall only provide information you are happy to be seen in this way.
12. By agreeing to these terms and using the site you agree to any personal information held by TCC about you being used as set out above.
14. TCC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the site or any part of it at any time without notice or liability to you. TCC is entitled to suspend or terminate your membership of the site or access to any part of the site at any time if you are in breach of any of these terms or the site rules and you agree that TCC shall have no liability to you in that event.
15. You may terminate your membership of the site at any time for any reason by notifying TCC accordingly. These terms remain in full force and effect, not withstanding termination of your membership .
16. The site and the information posted to it in whatever form are provided “as is” and on “as available” basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. TCC will endeavour to use all reasonable care and effort to make the forum available to you at all times. However, you acknowledge that the forum is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the forum may be affected by factors outside TCC’s reasonable control. TCC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer
equipment or software or failure of any e-mail or forum application on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet, traffic lines or at any website or any combination of these things or any other matter beyond the reasonable control of TCC. TCC makes no guarantees that the forum will be available for use or error free, or uninterrupted, or that defects on the forum will be corrected.
17. TCC does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the content of the forum or the reliability of any of the information displayed or posted to the forum. You acknowledge that your use of the forum or its content shall be at your sole risk. The decision to take part in the forum is entirely yours.
19. TCC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of its forum, or application to use its forum. In no
event will TCC or any of its officers or trustees be liable for any damages whatsoever, or whether in contract, negligence or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of forum, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for any other monitory loss or for any indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or the performance of the forum. In addition, in no event shall TCC, any of its officers or trustees be liable for any unauthorised use of the forum.
20. Any copyright, trademarks or property rights in the forum (including the design arrangement and look and feel of the forum) and all materials, software or contents supplied as part of the forum other than the content you supply and your personal information, remains at all times the property of TCC and protected by a copyright law.
22. If any of the terms or parts thereof are held by any Court or competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms or parts thereof which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent committed by the law.
24. TCC can transfer its rights and obligation under these terms to any company, firm or person, provided this does not effect your rights under the terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the terms to anyone else and your membership is personal to you.